|Engineer II||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Engineer III||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Project Evaluation Officer III||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Project Evaluation Officer II||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Information System Analyst II||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Regional Technical Assistant||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Data Analyst||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Development Management Officer III||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Regional Assistant Coordinator||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|QMS/ Administrative Assistant III||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
|Administrative Assistant I||DILG Region V||Contract of Service|
Interested and Qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and submit not later than April 6, 2021:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture and Work Experience Sheet (WES) (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating for the last rating period (July to December 2020);
- Photocopy of authenticated certificate of license; if applicable
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records; and
- Photocopies of certificates of the relevant trainings.
DILG Region 5 is an equal opportunity agency. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI), civil status, religion ethnicity or political affiliations.
Kindly address your application letter to:
ATTY. ANTHONY C. NUYDA, CESO III
DILG Region V
Rizal Street, Legazpi City
Interested applicants may apply personally or send their applications through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For applicants thru email the subject of your application must be labeled as “COS_(name of desired position)”
You may also contact us at Telephone Number (052) 742-5022
Look for Ms. Ma. Pia M. Salameño, Human Resource Management Officer III
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.