|Administrative Aide IV||DILG Region V||Permanent|
Interested and Qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Applicants must be a passer of the DILG Pre-Qualifying Examination (PQE). Attach the following documents to the application letter and submit not later than February 18, 2022:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture and Work Experience Sheet (WES) (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating for the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records; and
- Photocopies of certificates of the trainings attended for the last five (5) years.
DILG Region 5 is an equal opportunity agency. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI), civil status, religion ethnicity or political affiliations.
Kindly address your application letter to:
ATTY. ANTHONY C. NUYDA, CESO III
DILG Region V
Rizal Street, Legazpi City
Interested applicants may apply personally or send their applications through email at email@example.com.
You may also contact us at Telephone Number (052) 742-5022
Look for Ms. Ma. Pia M. Salameño, Human Resource Management Officer III
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.